Vision: The Senior Ministry Vision is to Evangelize the Adults of Compass Church and the Community through Ministry, Visitation and Fellowship. Senior Ministry includes a diverse group from Boomer’s age on up. Dinners are monthly events, usually Saturdays at 3 pm, with dynamic speakers, pertinent topics and a great meal
BOOMERS are BACK!
It’s been too long…
a Western themed Dinner & Entertainment
Saturday, March 17th, 5:00-7:00pm
- in the Padre Drive Wing Room
- Cost: $5 per person *Limited seating available
- Prizes for best dressed Cowgirl and Cowboy!
For more info, contact Trena Tannahill at 206-4115 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Ministry Dinners
All events meet in the Padre Drive Wing Room at 3:00pm (unless otherwise noted). Cost: $10-15.TICKETS CAN BE PURCHASED HERE BY CLICKING THE BUTTON ABOVE AT THE MAIN STREET & PADRE DRIVE CHURCHES ON SUNDAY MORNINGS OR IN THE CHURCH OFFICE DURING THE WEEK.
Bridging the Communication Gap
- Saturday, April 21
- Bridging the gap between generations in families; how can Boomers communicate with Millennials, and why do they think so differently?
- Cost: TBD
Decluttering: What Do I Do With All This Stuff?
- Saturday, May 12
- Eliminating, Re-purposing and Reorganizing – creating healthy space in your home
- Cost: TBD
The Sarah Ministry is a group of women 60+ who get together for a luncheon, tea & Bible teaching once a month. We meet on the first Thursday of the month, October – May (except January), 11:00am to 1:00pm, in the Wing Room at the Padre Drive facility. Please join us.
Don’t forget to RSVP no later than the Monday before!
Call the office 422-7811 to tell them you’re coming. Any questions? Call Joan at 663-4483.