Title: Pastor to Men
Reports To: Senior Pastor
Salary Range: high 80’s depending on experience
Additionally full medical, dental, retirement with the following reimbursable allowances: auto, books, continuing education allocation, business expenses
Requirements: B.A Seminary or equivalent very desirable.
Profile of the person seeking:
Gifted speaker and Bible teacher, visionary, extravert who loves people, team player, self-starter who takes imitative, a deep heart for saving the unsaved, understands church growth strategies, knowledge and experience in small group ministry.
COMPASS of Salinas is aligned with the Covenant Order of Evangelical Presbyterians (ECO). We have grown from little more than 300 in worship to 2000, with a dynamic worship ministry at 2 locations, presently we are launching a 3rd satellite church.
This is a new position. We need a pastor who knows how to evangelize unbelievers and then develop men into spiritual leaders of their families through small groups and larger venues attractive to seekers.
- Enlarge our small group ministry to 1000 men in Bible study.
- Write the weekly studies for the small groups.
- Envision and lead ‘men’s gatherings’ which are a stepping stone into small group study and to which men would invite their unchurched friends.
- Be out of the office and into the workplace building relationships.
- Be gifted in preaching and able to take the pulpit on Sundays when needed…… We have an influential TV and radio broadcast of our messages, which you would be part of and thus the emphasis of the gift of preaching.
- Be part of the ‘core staff’ for worship planning and development of vision for reaching the lost.
- Would be the ‘host’ pastor at the new satellite campus.
Resume, references and 1 dvd to:
830 Padre Dr.
Salinas, CA 93901